2017 VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES
BECOME A VENDOR AT THE 2017 WINDSOR-ESSEX PRIDE FEST
Download the PDF version 2017 Vendor Marketplace Application by clicking the icon below or simply apply online by scrolling to the bottom of this page and submit your application.
The Windsor-Essex Pride Fest would like to invite you to join us as a vendor at our annual festival from August 12-13, 2017 at the Riverfront Festival Plaza in Downtown Windsor. The Windsor-Essex Pride Fest is one of the largest Pride festivals in Southwestern Ontario; which also draws many attendees from throughout the region and our neighbours in nearby communities and out-of-town visitors from Michigan and Ohio. More than 35 vendors and community information tables make up our Vendor Marketplace every year.
Vendors will be defined as persons or groups of persons who sell or distribute handicrafts, goods, services, or information for profit, exposure or promotion. All vendor spaces have the option of renting space with just a table & (2) chairs or the option of a tent, table and (2) chairs. Each option has it own pricing.
VENDOR HOURS OF OPERATION
Saturday, August 12, 2017 (Setup: before 7:30am - 10:30am / Event hours: 11:00am -1:00am)
Sunday, August 13, 2017 (Setup: before 10:30am / Event hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm)
VENDOR POLICY AND PROCEEDURES
Vendors will be defined as persons, or groups of persons, business or organization who sell or distribute handicrafts, goods, services, or information for profit, exposure or promotion. All vendor spaces have the option of renting space with just a table & (2) chairs or the option of a tent, table and (2) chairs. Each option has its own respective pricing. Please read all aspects of the vendor policy and proceedures.
VENDOR POLICIES, PROCEEDURES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The intent of entrepreneurial activity during the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest is to provide a diversity of services and products to the visitors at the Riverfront Festival Plaza.
- Merchandise and/or services offered must not be in conflict with other operations offered at the Riverfront Festival Plaza.
- Space may be rented at Riverfront Plaza for Saturday, August 12th & Sunday, August 13th, 2017.
- Windsor-Essex Pride Fest reserves the right to change, cancel or add any rule(s) at any time for any reason whatsoever, move, relocate, suspend operation privileges, or immediately terminate this agreement without prior notification to anyone.
- All vendors are required to fully list their products and services on the Product List form provided.
- All vendors must show proof of their vendor permit and insurance and provide a photocopy to the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest at time of booking. In the event that a vendor / exhibitor does not have proof of insurance, he or she must sign an Insurance Waiver Form.
- Windsor–Essex Pride Fest does not guarantee exclusivity of product.
- Windsor-Essex Pride Fest reserves the right to restrict or eliminate any product or service as condition of vending. Sales of a restricted or eliminated product will result in the immediate cancellation of vending privileges without refund.
- Vendor must display their merchandise in an orderly manner and the area must be kept clean and free of garbage. No additions to booth are permitted without the consent of Windsor–Essex Pride Fest.
- No contests and/or promotions are permitted without the approval of the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest. Failure to obtain approval of such contests will result in removal of materials and/or exhibit space.
- No material reasonably construed to be racist, sexist or homophobic shall be sold or displayed for sale. At its discretion, Windsor-Essex Pride Fest may require vendors to immediately remove material it construes to be discriminating or offensive in any way.
- Only the company, organization or individual exhibiting at the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest may be displayed. No other outside sponsorship or company maybe displayed or promoted at the event. Violations of this may result in removal of the suspected materials and/or the vendors exhibit space.
- The vendor may not assign or sublet the designated space or any part thereof. In the event of this happening, all future bookings will be immediately cancelled without refund.
- The vendor must pay for rental space in advance. Failure to do so will result in the space not being guaranteed for the vendor.
- The vendor must not permanently affix, in any way, material to the tents or concrete. Any posters or signs must be removed at the end of contract time. Damage costs to rental tents will be the responsibility of the vendor and related damages will be charged to the vendor.
- The vendor must can use the furniture and/or tents provided by Windsor-Essex Pride Fest in their designated space or provide their own furniture or tents as necessary.
- If in the event that the vendor fails to occupy the assigned space as specified in the Vendor Marketplace Package, the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest reserves the right to re-assign the space for that day. There will be no refund for the re-assignment.
- The vendor is responsible for the removal of any garbage or any other materials on or around their vending space. Failure to do so will result in the vendor being invoiced for additional cleanup costs.
- Vendors may choose to leave their materials overnight, but do so at their own risk. The Windsor-Essex Pride Fest provides overnight security for the duration of the festival but is not responsible for and lost, stolen or damaged items at Riverfront Festival Plaza.
- Windsor–Essex Pride Fest may terminate this agreement without notice for; any infraction of the terms and conditions and any infraction of an applicable laws, rules and regulations and standards of Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments or agencies as well as insurance underwriters and Windsor-Essex Pride Fest.
- The vendor will be liable for any damage or vandalism that occurs to the provided tent and to Riverfront Festival Plaza as a result of that vendors negligence.
- The vendor waves and releases all rights and claims for damages against the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest Inc. or for any damages or injuries, personal and property, which may be suffered in connection to the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest.
- The vendor will be liable for any damage or vandalism that occurs to a supplier rented tent, equipment or to anything in their rented space and to Riverfront Plaza as a result of that vendor.
- Payment for the Vendor Marketplace is due upon submission of the application and final payment is due by Friday, July 28, 2017 and is non-refundable.
- The Client waves and releases all rights and claims for damages against the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest Inc. for any damages or injuries, personal and property, which may be suffered in connection to the Windsor-Essex Pride Fest.
- Early bird vendor applciations and payment are due before Sunday, April 30, 2017.
- Vendor payments are payable by cheque, e-transfer, money order or credit card and is due upon submission of your vendor form.
- Payments to be made payable to:
Windsor–Essex Pride Fest
440 Pelissier Street
Windsor, Ontario, N9A 4K9
Attention: Vendor Marketplace
2017 VENDOR MARKETPLACE PRICING
EARLY BIRD PRICING
If you wish to rent a tent from our supplier, the cost will be additional $200.00. You must select that option on the form below for us to ensure your tent order is placed.