Join us and get your body Jazzed Up! This is a free fitness activity provided by Windsor-Essex Pride Fest.
▪ Basic Cardio (fast walk/run/jumpin jacks) / Dynamic (movement) stretches
MAIN CLASS FOCUS
▪ 3 sets of 3 songs (ranging from slow rock to old school hip hop from the 80s and 90s era mostly)
▪ Fusing a wide range of styles from basic yoga to hip hop movement
▪ Fun, positive and a great total body work out.
▪ Static (non-movement) Stretching / Basic Mediation
JAZZERCISE is delivered every Tuesday at 5:30pm at Vertica Pole Fitness located at 1331 Tecumseh Road East
This program is presented by Windsor-Essex Pride Fest and funded by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.
|Event Date||Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:30 pm|
|Event End Date||Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:30 pm|
|Location||Vertica Pole Fitness|